Woooooooo!!!!!!! This fruit smoothie recipe is fantastic. Most of my smoothies are green smoothies nowadays but this morning I just wanted a purely fruit smoothie. This smoothie is sweet, filling, super healthy and will have you attempting to lick the inside of your blender/Vitamix. The ingredients to make approximately 14 ounces of this yummy fruit smoothie are as follows.
- 1 cup of frozen organic strawberries
- 1/2 cup of frozen organic raspberries
- 4 organic baby bananas/ 1 large regular banana
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed meal
- 1 date, pitted
- 6 ounces of filtered water
This is a great starter smoothie recipe for easing your way into making and enjoying super green smoothies or just having a healthier breakfast. This is a wonderful example that being healthy does not mean enduring terrible tasting/looking foods. I mean, isn’t this the prettiest smoothie you’ve ever seen?
~Blend & Enjoy!~